Pannier Bike Pack with Brompton Bike hire.
The partnership was born between Pannier and Brompton Bike Hire to challenge the perception of bike hire and show what fun can be had. No borders or city boundaries, just your imagination and our 2 wheels.
Enjoy here a sneak peek into their trip. The three-day adventure between Birmingham and Camarthen Hire Docks – escaping the city, connecting places and exploring on two wheels. Let us inspire with you into planning a great U.K escape break this summer. I think we all need a much deserved get away.
Here is a birds-eye view into the rarebit ramble.
“Red Kites soared silently high above our bask of Bromptons, and Route 81 – one of those picture-perfect single-track touring roads, that tracked the gently meandering infant River Wye. A pause and a peek through Ben’s binoculars, and you could see them seeking and collecting material for nest building, minding their own business…” Stefan Amato
To watch the whole 3-day drip unfold please follow this link here.
- Grab Bromptons from Birmingham Bike Dock
- Board Train
- Strap on Bikepacking bags
- Begin the panned cycle route towards the overnight spot on the outskirts of Rhayader in glorious Mid-wales
Day 2 – Tourist Day
- Pack all necessities needed for the day in the 25 L Brompton bag (add the link to the website )
- Riding in and around the Elan Valley
- Set up a classic pannier picnic next to Craig Goug Reservoir
- Enjoy Welsh rarebit crumpets (link to recipe on blog here maybe)
Day 3 – Final Day
- 10 min sketch club out in the wild of the Bromptons
- A dip in water for a refresh
- Covering more beautiful land by bike and trailer
- Arrived at Carmarthen bike dock
To uncover more on how they got on, continue the read over at – Pannier Rarebit Ramble x BBH – BLOG
Where will you take a Brompton on an adventure this summer? Be sure to tag us in your socials at @bromptonbikehire